Strategic Online Marketing is looking for a Content Curator to join the team. We are seeking an individual to manage content creating for the current client portfolio. Ideal candidates are self-starters, capable researcher, and creative thinkers who are able of generating original content for our clients’ accounts. A detail oriented individual is preferred with a keen eye to create a unified visual concept and focused, on message, content for the clients’ brand.
We work as a team at Strategic Online Marketing, the Content Curator will work closely with the clients, manager, and other content creatives. This role will be responsible for original content development and distribution, optimized for e-mail marketing campaigns, search engine optimized copy, and social media.
- Content Marketing Calendar for client portfolios
- Search Engine Optimized copy for client website – general website maintenance or redesign
- Ability to repurpose content for distribution through various digital methods
- Identify keywords used to generate SEO copy
- Oversee all content creation activities for social media
- Devise email marketing strategies that align with business goals
- Monitor content activities of competitors to continue our industry specific strategy is accurate
- Creative, with the ability to generate new content ideas for the team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with different digital formats including social media websites: Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, YouTube
- General Familiarity with WordPress, Wix, and Squarespace is an advantage
- Previous experience working as a content writer, manager, or creator. A portfolio may be requested.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and manage many different client deliverables